New Accessibilities at Castle Hill in Lisbon

The  new access project to the Castle Hill that is based on the Soft Accessibility Plan and Assisted rothe Castle Hill, contains a set of proposals concerning to accessibilities between the downtown and the top of the hill, based on the introduction of mechanical means. Will help to attenuate the barriers imposed by the topography of the land and the characteristics of the urban fabric of this historical area and to act as a social exclusion and territorial isolation factors.
This accessibilities project has 5 routes, one of which the Route Downtown/Castle.
Source:http://blognagnag.com.br
In August 2013 completed the connection route from Baixa to the Castle that was part of the requalificati of Vitória Street and the creation of two public lifts  one at Fanqueiros Street / Madalena Street and the other  at the Chão do Loureiro Market . These lifts have contributed to a strong stimulation of this area, registering an average of inputs and output of 60,000 visitors / month.
There are in development 4 courses:
Graça route- With its implementation is intended to connect the Sophia de Mello  Breyner Andresen terrace to the Alta Mouraria sites which, despite its geographical proximity, remain separated by numerous obstacles arising from the winding path of the urban network and steep slopes that characterize , which constitute a deterrent factors of pedestrian movement and its full enjoyment. This link will also allow, via a funicular, the integration of the territory designated as High Mouraria in business circuits of the city, and return on investments held there if the Innovation Center Mouraria, in the Quarteirão dos  Lagares, whose works are all most finish.
The Mouraria route– The  Mouraria route, through which it intends to establish a continuous connection, partially assisted by mechanical means (escalators), between Martim Moniz and the  St George Castle, composed by 3 paths that will link Martim Moniz to Ponte de Lima Marquis Street, this Costa do Castelo and the Costa Castelo to  St. George Castle. Its implementation will win the gaps imposed by the topography of the area and access to the top of the Hill in comfort and safety.
The creation of this route is also the parto f a strategy that the Council has implemented this historic neighborhood over the past few years, to promote not only their rehabilitation, as well as, its integration in the city, contrary the insulation that was being conferred by its history and urban characteristics, despite its centrality and proximity to downtown.
Alfama route – This route is being built, vertical lift will connect Norberto Araujo Street the Santa Luzia terrace. The elevator will be installed in a group of buildings whose rehabilitation works are taking place, not far from the future Cruise Terminal.
See the route – The Cathedral of course order the connection between the Campo das Cebolas, which will be subject of a public space requalification intervention , and Largo da Sé, by introducing a lift.
It was resolved to approve in the Day Hall meeting January 28 studies for the installation of mechanical means of assisted soft mobility and respective infrastructure support within the creation of footpaths of Grace Cathedral and Moorish qer under paragraph proposal 42/2015
The text translation is entirely of my responsability.
Source: City of Lisbon

Turismo adaptado
 Related Videos 


Advertisements

Novas Acessibilidades à colina do Castelo em Lisboa.


O projeto de novas acessibilidades à Colina do Castelo que tem por base o Plano de Acessibilidade Suave e Assistida à Colina do Castelo, contém um conjunto de propostas relativas às acessibilidades entre a parte baixa da cidade e o topo da Colina, assentes na introdução de meios mecânicos. Vai permitir atenuar as barreiras impostas pela topografia do terreno e pelas características do tecido urbano desta área histórica e que se constituem como fatores de exclusão social e de isolamento territorial.
Fonte:http://blognagnag.com.br
Este projeto de acessibilidades conta com 5 Percursos, um dos quais o Percurso Baixa/Castelo.
Em agosto de 2013 foi concluído o percurso de ligação da Baixa ao Castelo que integrou a requalificação da Rua da Vitória e a criação de dois elevadores públicos um na Rua dos Fanqueiros/Rua da Madalena e outro no Mercado o Chão do Loureiro. Estes elevadores têm contribuído para uma forte dinamização da zona, registando-se uma média de entradas e saída de  60.000 visitantes/mês.
Estão em desenvolvimento mais 4 percursos:
Percurso da Graça – com a sua concretização pretende-se ligar o Miradouro Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen à Alta Mouraria locais que, apesar da sua proximidade geográfica, permanecem separados por inúmeros obstáculos decorrentes do sinuoso traçado da malha urbana e dos acentuados desníveis que as caracterizam, e que constituem factores dissuasores da circulação pedonal e do seu pleno usufruto. Esta ligação irá igualmente permitir, através de um funicular, a integração do território designado como Alta Mouraria nos circuitos de visita da cidade, e rentabilizar os investimentos aí realizados, caso do Centro de Inovação da Mouraria, no Quarteirão dos Lagares, cujas obras se encontram em fase de conclusão.
Percurso da Mouraria – O Percurso da Mouraria, através do qual se pretende estabelecer uma ligação contínua, parcialmente assistida por meios mecânicos (escadas rolantes), entre o Martim Moniz e o Castelo de São Jorge, é composto por 3 troços que ligarão o Martim Moniz à Rua Marquês de Ponte de Lima, esta à Costa do Castelo e a Costa do Castelo ao Castelo de São Jorge. A sua concretização permitirá vencer os desníveis impostos pela topografia do território e aceder ao topo da Colina em condições de maior conforto e segurança.
A criação deste percurso insere-se, ainda, na estratégia que o Município tem vindo a implementar neste bairro histórico ao longo dos últimos anos, no sentido de promover, não só a sua requalificação, como também a sua integração no contexto da cidade, contrariando o isolamento que lhe foi sendo conferido pela sua história e características urbanísticas, apesar da sua centralidade e proximidade à Baixa.
Percurso de Alfama – Este percurso está em execução, um elevador vertical ligará a Rua Norberto Araújo ao Miradouro de Santa Luzia. O elevador ficará instalado num conjunto edificado cujas obras de reabilitação estão a decorrer, não muito longe do futuro Terminal de Cruzeiros.
Percurso da Sé – O Percurso da Sé preconiza a ligação entre o Campo das Cebolas, o qual irá ser objecto de uma intervenção de requalificação do espaço público, e o Largo da Sé, através da introdução de um elevador.
Foi deliberado  aprovar na reunião de Câmara do dia 28 de janeiro os estudos relativos à instalação de meios mecânicos de mobilidade suave assistida e respetivas infraestruturas de apoio, no âmbito da criação dos percursos pedonais da Graça, Mouraria e Sé nos termos da proposta n.º 42/2015
Fonte: Câmara Municipal de Lisboa

Turismo Adaptado

Videos Relacionados



Museum of Work Michel Giacometti

Located near the port of Setúbal,  in one of the oldest areas of the city with a breathtaking view of the magnificent estuary of the River Sado and the Troia Peninsula is the Museum of Work –  Michell Giacometti.
The museum is located in an old canning factory, the Perienes, which was acquired by the municipality of Setúbal in 1991. There is open to the public an important collection: the ethnographic collection of own Michel Giacometti and related parts traditional professions of maritime activity , shipbuilding, agricultural work and canning industry.
The main objective of this space is the preservation and dissemination of the world of work techniques. There is a space for temporary exhibitions and permanent exhibitions. In the space of permanent exhibitions we can find the “Mercearia Liberdade – A heritage to safeguard.” This is the reconstitution of a Lisbon grocery store from the early twentieth century, whose estate provided by the owners the Municipality of Setúbal.
Accessibility
For blind people, there is a folder with documents in Braille organized by the Accessibility Group in Museums. This document can be requested at the reception.
The design of the building was taken into account the issue of accessibility, essentially motor. So there are  ramps, one lift with sufficiently wide doors for wheelchairs and prams. And the doors of the different technical spaces are twofold. For budgetary reasons the museum don´t have a  audio guide system.
Michel Giacometti,
Michel Giacometti was born in Ajaccio, Corsica, France, in 1929. During  his adolescence discovers his taste for writing and the arts, founding various journals.
In 1956, after completing a BA and Ethnology at the Sorbonne, he began a campaign aimed at collecting ethnographic elements of the Mediterranean islands, which he never  concluded.
 

Source:lounge.obviousmag.org
His connection to Portugal is done by his wife, Isabel Ribeiro. In 1959, establish themselves in our country.  Michel  immediately began to work in the collection of sound recordings and other ethnographic pieces of our country. Of all the works which brings greater visibility is the “People still Sings” program aired in 1970, the RTP (Portuguese Radio and Television Broadcasting).
In 1985 the Portuguese Government acquires the sound files of Michel Giacometti’s. 1987 the french ethnographer dies and is buried in the Alentejo town of Perogurada, Beja district.
Contacts:
Largo dos Defensores da República,
2910 Setúbal,
Portugal
Phone: (+351) 265 537 888
Sources:
Special thanks:
Jean-Jaques Pardete Museum of Work Michel Giacometti

Museu do Trabalho Michell Giacometti

English Version

Localizado bem perto do porto de Setúbal, numa das zonas mais antigas da cidade, com uma deslumbrante vista sobre o magnífico estuário do Rio Sado, a Península de Tróia está o Museu do trabalho Michell Giacometti.

 

Fonte:www.patrimoniocultural.pt

O museu situa-se numa antiga fábrica de conservas, a Perienes, que foi adquirida pela câmara municipal de Setúbal em 1991. Ali está patente ao público um importante acervo: a coleção etnográfica do próprio Michel Giacometti e peças relacionadas com profissões tradicionais da atividade marítima, construção, trabalhos agrícola e indústria conserveira.
O objetivo principal deste espaço é a preservação e a divulgação das técnicas do Mundo do Trabalho. Existe um espaço para exposições temporárias  e exposições permanentes. No espaço das exposições  permanentes podemos encontrar a “Mercearia Liberdade – Um património a Salvaguardar”. Trata-se da reconstituição de uma mercearia lisboeta do início do século XX, cujo espólio oferecido pelos proprietários Á câmara municipal de Setúbal.
Acessibilidade
Para as pessoas cegas, existe uma pasta com documentos em braille organizada pelo Grupo de acessibilidade em Museus (GAM). Este documento pode ser requisitado na receção.
Na concepção do edifício foi tomado em consideração a questão da acessibilidade, essencialmente motora. Existem rampas,  um elevador com portas suficientemente largas para cadeiras de rodas e carrinhos de bébé. Por motivos orçamentais, o museu não dispõe um sistema de visita em áudio-guia.
Michel Giacometti
Michel Giacometti, nasceu em Ajaccio, na Córsega, França, em 1929.  Durante a adolescência descobre o seu gosto pelas Letras e pelas Artes, fundando  va´rias revistas da especialidade.
Em 1956, após ter terminado a licenciatura em Letras e Etnologia pela Sorbonne, inicia uma campanha com o objectivo de recolha de elementos etnográficos das ilhas do Mediterrâneo, que nunca acabou por concluir .
 

Fonte:lounge.obviousmag.org
A sua ligação a Portugal é feita através a sua mulher, Isabel Ribeiro. Em 1959, estabelecem-se no nosso país. Desde logo, Michel começa desde logo a trabalhar na recolha dos registos sonoros e de outras peças etnográficas do nosso país. De todos os trabalhos o que lhe traz maior visibilidade é o programa “Povo que ainda Canta” exibido em 1970, na RTP( Rádio e Televisão Portuguesa).  
No ano de 1985 o Estado português adquire o arquivo sonoro de Michel Giacometti. 1987, morre o etnógrafo francês e fica sepultado na localidade alentejana de Perogurada, distrito de Beja.
Contactos:
Largo dos Defensores da República,
2910 Setúbal,
Portugal
Telefone: (+351) 265 537 880
Fonte:
Agradecimentos
Jean-Jaques Pardete